It’s that time of the year again—time for New Year’s resolutions, and for Studio Brussels’ ‘Warmste Week’. With TheValueChain, we sold 200 cupcakes for SOS Kinderdorpen. Many thanks for your warm contribution! There’s more good news: our management doubles the amount to 2,000 euro.
These are the charities that TheValueChain supported in 2019:
- Ne(s)t vzw: a safe haven for young girls that have escaped from prostitution;
- Tanzania 2000 at Sint-Jozef Geel: renovation project of a school and village infrastructure in a Maasai village;
- HeartSaver vzw: providing heart starters (AEDs) to schools; TheValueChain funded a project for Sint-Rita College in Kontich;
- Mainstream Foundation: fundraising for a school for children with disabilities in Namibia;
- Stanimal: supporting Stan Devriese, a super-talented 18-year old wheelchair tennis player.
Proud to be part of a company with a big heart!