Press release – TheValueChain will continue to go all out for growth in 2016. The company aims to have 110 employees by the end of 2016. A new sales organisation will help achieve this objective. TheValueChain will also be investing in an Innovation Lab.
Help customers innovate
TheValueChain builds and implements end-to-end solutions with SAP as the backbone. ‘With S/4HANA, SAP offers one of the most innovative platforms for enterprise IT,’ says managing partner Ivan Leysen. ‘As a Gold Partner, we have a front-row seat on how SAP innovates itself. We help customers translate the potential of the new platform into opportunities for their business. That is why we opted for business insight and experience when putting the sales team together.’
- Alex Mesmaekers will be the spearhead of the sales organisation. He was strategic account manager at SAP, among other roles.
- Kris Claesen was managing director at Ctac. He will concentrate on business development.
- Anouck Decock has extensive experience in consultancy and management roles. She focuses on cloud solutions.
- Philippe Dispas manages TheValueChain in Wallonia. He held the positions of general, sales and finance manager, including at international companies.
- Elke Provost will be responsible for internal sales support.
‘TheValueChain focuses on the value chain of companies,’ says Ivan Leysen. ‘The way in which your company designs, produces, sells, supplies and provides after-sales service is where your unique added value lies. We identify and improve the weak links in this value chain. This allows our customers to create greater value for their customers at a lower cost, faster than the competition and in a sustainable way.’
‘Process improvement often goes hand in hand with the use of digital technology. We help companies make smart choices in function of corporate strategy and ROI, among other things. That is why we are setting up an Innovation Lab. Together with customers, we think about the needs, drivers and concepts such as cloud, Internet of Things, embedded analytics or mobile solutions. Co-creation and co-innovation strengthen collaboration and will be major success factors. In 2016, they will be given our full attention.’